In SystemWeaver, all items and libraries have an owner. The owner is typically the user who created the item or library, but it can also be changed later on. The option to change the owner of an item is available in the Properties view. This article describes how to change the owner of a library.
- You must have "Change" rights to the library
|Note: The owner of a library always has "Change" rights to it. In addition, a root user has permission to change the owner of any library.|
- Click on Manage libraries.
- Find the library whose owner you want to change. If needed, you can use the Find tool.
- In the Properties section, click Change next to the Owner property.
- Select the new library owner from the list of users and click OK (or simply double-click on the user entry). The ownership is immediately changed.