First, thank you for reporting your problem! Identifying, reproducing, and documenting problems or potential bugs is not always fun or easy, but it’s an important part of making excellent software. It can also be rewarding, as you’ll have a direct influence on the applications. We really, honestly appreciate your help.
No matter what the problem is, the more information you provide, the better. Examples:
- What did you try to do? What steps did you take? Be as specific as possible.
- Where did you experience the problem, e.g., which view, page, etc.?
- Is it with a specific item type or specific item? If so, provide the type/item id.
- Does it happen consistently, or intermittently?
- Are others having the same problem?
- What did you expect to happen?
- What happened instead?
- Which version of SystemWeaver are you using?
If the problem is an unscheduled outage or slow performance, contact your local IT department to report the problem and provide them with as detailed information as possible. (Investing Reports of Slow Performance)