创建新话题
已回答

Backup to previous date

Is the database backed up so that it is possible to get back deleted or changed items/parts from a day/week/month back?

最佳答案

Hi Johan, 

We are unable to know if your database is backed up or not. My understanding is that you have an sqlite database file. I suggest that you check with your IT department to see if they have a backup. If not, it's a good idea for them to begin taking backups on some kind of schedule. They can refer to the SystemWeaver Help section called Backup management for more information. In general, the backup method depends on the type of database being used (e.g., SQLite, Oracle or SQL Server) and they should refer to the documentation from the supplier.

Hope that information helps. 

Best regards, 

Systemite Support

1 Comment

回答

Hi Johan, 

We are unable to know if your database is backed up or not. My understanding is that you have an sqlite database file. I suggest that you check with your IT department to see if they have a backup. If not, it's a good idea for them to begin taking backups on some kind of schedule. They can refer to the SystemWeaver Help section called Backup management for more information. In general, the backup method depends on the type of database being used (e.g., SQLite, Oracle or SQL Server) and they should refer to the documentation from the supplier.

Hope that information helps. 

Best regards, 

Systemite Support

登录 发表评论