In order to obtain a license file, you need to provide your system's Server id.
- The SystemWeaver server is running.
- An installation of the swAdmin2 client application.
- Assigned the Administrator role in the server.
- Log in to the server using the swAdmin2 client.
- Navigate to Licenses tab.
- Click Get Server Id. The server ID will appear as text similar to what is shown in the screenshot below.
- Select and copy all the text from the text box using Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C and send the content to your Systemite or Reseller contact in an email.
Note: A Server Id is associated with the computer on which the SystemWeaver server is installed. If the installation is moved to a different machine, contact Systemite to obtain a new license key.