In order to obtain a license key file, you need to provide your system's server ID. This article describes how to obtain the ID.
- The SystemWeaver server is running in its permanent location.
- An installation of the swAdmin2 client application
- Log in to the server using the swAdmin2 client.
- Navigate to Licenses tab.
- Click Get Server Id. The server ID will appear as text similar to what is shown below.
- Select and copy all the text from the text box (Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C) and send the content to your Systemite or Reseller contact in an email.
Planning to move the SystemWeaver server application to another server machine?
A Server ID is associated with the computer on which the SystemWeaver server application is installed. If the installation is moved to a different machine, contact Systemite to obtain a replacement license key.