The SystemWeaver database version gets updated from time to time. When it does, we'll announce this in our release notes. SystemWeaver databases can still exchange data even if they are on different versions, e.g., 1.42 vs 1.43. There is no difference in the SW XML format between them. This article describes how to verify the version of a SystemWeaver database.
- The SystemWeaver swDatabaseManager utility tool
To check the version at any time (you do not need sole access to the database to do this):
- Open the swDatabaseManager.
- On the Database tab, select the Type of database you are checking.
- In Select database, enter the database information. Examples:
Database Type Example SQLite C:\MyDatabases\swdb.sqlite Oracle The TNS alias of the Oracle server. Refer to Oracle documentation for details on TNS. MS SQL Server SYS6|SQLDB-SYSWEAV-PRD
- Click Display info. The version will display in the log window to the right. In the below example, the database version is 1.42.