This article describes how to install the SystemWeaver.Connection NuGet Package using Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio with the .NET Desktop Development workload
1. Create a new project or open an existing one where you want to use the SystemWeaver.Connection API.
2. Next, use one of the following options for installing.
- Go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution...
- Click Browse.
- Search for SystemWeaver.Connection and install it in your project.
- Open the package manager console and type "Install-Package SystemWeaver.Connection"
You are now ready to use the API. For more information about the API, see Introduction to the SystemWeaver API in C#. If you installed the API via NuGet, skip to step 2.
|Tip: The Client API is also available for use in .Net Core.|