This article describes how to install the SystemWeaver.Connection NuGet Package using Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio with the .NET Desktop Development workload
1. Create a new project or open an existing one where you want to use the SystemWeaver.Connection API.
2. Next, use one of the following options for installing.
- Go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution...
- Click Browse.
- Search for SystemWeaver, select the version you need of SystemWeaver.Connection or SystemWeaver.Connection.Core, and install it in your project. Be sure to select the version that is compatible with the version of SystemWeaver you are running.
SystemWeaver Version Nuget Version R31-R32 126.96.36.19974 R33 (188.8.131.52994) 184.108.40.206994 R34 (220.127.116.117) 18.104.22.1688 R35 (22.214.171.12454)
For 126.96.36.19952, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Nuget files.
188.8.131.5254 R36 (184.108.40.20642)
For 220.127.116.1101, contact email@example.com for Nuget files.
|.The Client API is also available for|
- Open the package manager console and type "Install-Package SystemWeaver.Connection"
You are now ready to use the API. For more information about the API, see Introduction to the SystemWeaver API in C#. If you installed the API via NuGet, skip to step 2.