This article describes how to install the SystemWeaver.Connection NuGet Package using Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio with the .NET Desktop Development workload
- SystemWeaver.Connection is only compatible with .NET Framework. The Client API is also available for for .NET Standard solutions.
1. Create a new project or open an existing one where you want to use the SystemWeaver.Connection API.
2. Next, use one of the following options for installing.
- Go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution...
- Click Browse.
- Search for SystemWeaver, select the version you need of SystemWeaver.Connection or SystemWeaver.Connection.Core, and install it in your project. Be sure to select the version that is compatible with the version of SystemWeaver you are running.
SystemWeaver Version Nuget Version Gårda R41 (18.104.22.16836)
22.214.171.12436 R40 (126.96.36.19938) 188.8.131.5238 R39 (184.108.40.20694) 220.127.116.1194 R38 (18.104.22.16884)
For 22.214.171.12464, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Nuget files.
126.96.36.19984 R37 (188.8.131.5260)
For 184.108.40.20617, contact email@example.com for Nuget files.
220.127.116.1160 R36 (18.104.22.16842)
For 22.214.171.12401, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Nuget files.
126.96.36.19942 R35 (188.8.131.5254)
For 184.108.40.20652, contact email@example.com for Nuget files.
- Open the package manager console and type "Install-Package SystemWeaver.Connection"
You are now ready to use the API. For more information about the API, see Introduction to the SystemWeaver API in C#.
If you installed the API via NuGet, skip to step 2.
It is currently not possible to retrieve icons using the Nuget package. To do this, you would need to use the SystemWeaverClientApi.dll.