One of the easiest ways to define a grid if you already have a table pre-defined, that is similar or identical to what you need, is to convert the table to a grid.
- In the View drop-down, select Reports and then select the report that contains the table you want to copy.
- On the Definition tab, copy the table definition located inside the <Table> using the right-click context menu or the Ctrl+C shortcut.
- In the View drop-down, select Grid, then Sandbox.
- Paste the table definition into the grid editor between the <Grid> tags, replacing the example configuration provided.
- Made any changes that you wish and then Save XML definition. Your grid is now available for use.