Safety practices are becoming more regulated as industries adopt a standardized set of practices for designing and testing products. ISO 26262 addresses the needs for an automotive-specific international standard that focuses on safety critical components. SystemWeaver includes support for ISO 26262 including hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) and decomposition of safety goals with fault tree analysis. The later can be done for both functional and technical safety cases. And, it's all fully traceable. There is also support for Goal Structuring Notation which is used to organize existing evidence into a safety case.
Supporting Views and Solutions
Learn more about using the following SystemWeaver views and solutions that can assist your organization with demonstrating compliance with ISO 26262.
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA)
- Configurable views for Functional Safety Concept (FSC)
- Configurable views for Technical Safety Concept (FSC)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Configurable graphs (e.g., GSN)
Watch a Demo
Ali Shahrokni at Systemite held a webinar on Functional Safety. Watch a recording of his demonstration.