Whether or not a project displays for a user in the swExplorer Projects tab has to do with:
- Their access rights to the project, and/or
- If they have been assigned the Administrator role in SystemWeaver.
All users that have 'Read' rights to a project (which all users have who have been given access to a project) will see the project in their list of available projects:
The Users tab under the Project section shows Users and Groups with access to the project:
List of available projects displayed when clicking Open project:
Users that have the 'admin' role assigned to them in the database by a user account administrator will see ALL projects:
Removing Access Rights to a Project
- Change rights to the project.
If a project is no longer active and it needs to be hidden from view, you have to remove the users/groups from the project.
- Open the project.
- Click on Project at bottom left.
- Click on Users.
- Select the user or group whose access you want to remove.
- Use the Remove User/Group button or right-click to select the option in the context menu.
Note: All users with the Administrator role will continue to see ALL projects. There is no way to hide projects from users assigned this role assignment.