The Architectural System Signals extension view is part of SystemWeaver's System Design solution, and is meant to replace the built-in System Signals view in SystemWeaver. It supports the creation of one architectural system signal per provided interface and ECU, whereas the built-in view only supports one architectural system signal per provided interface. The extension view is based on a workflow where the inter ECU communication is described as superset definition.
Other views that support the System Design model are:
- Familiar with the SystemWeaver meta model building blocks (e.g., Items, Parts and Attributes)
- Familiar with the SystemWeaver Explorer Interface and common operations
- An installation of the SystemWeaver Explorer client (swExplorer) version R35 or later
- Knowledge of XML
- Assignment of the SW Architect role in the server
- The SWExtension.ArchitecturalSystemSignals.dll extension file is located in the Client's swExplorerExtensions directory
Example Meta Model
Below is an example meta model and connection example.
Configuring the View
<Caption>Architectural System Signals</Caption>
<ArchitecturalSystemSignalConfigs> is the top tag which can include one or more <ArchitecturalSystemSignalConfig>.
<ArchitecturalSystemSignalConfig> is the top tag of each configuration and must have an id attribute.id