The Routing Decisions view is used for defining expected system signal routes through a topology.
- The Autosar Meta model containing Routing decisions
- An installation of the Explorer client (swExplorer) version R34 or later
- The SystemWeaver SWExtension.SignalRoutingDecisions
Example Meta Model
Configuring the View
- Go to File > Configure the explorer.
- On the Item views tab, select Signal Routing Decisions.
- Click View example XML and copy the script as a starting point for your configuration.
- Click Edit configuration and paste the script in the Edit XML window.
- Modify the configuration to meet the needs of the use case. (See the explanation of available elements below.)
- When you are ready to test and make it available to users, check the Active box. Users must log out and back in to see the new option.
Explanation of the Configuration Elements
The Signal Routing Decisions view requires minimal configuration to make the view available for users. Simply follow the instructions described in How to Configure Item View Menu Label Settings. It is, however, recommended that you define Configurable Add Part Grids for the Part Types: Arguments (ARGU), Data Type ARDG), Data Type (ARDH) and Arguments (ARAR) to display the allowed Data Types to use, if such a list is available. For instructions on how to do this, see Configuring Add Part Grid.
<RoutingDecisionsConfigs> is the top tag which can include one or more <RoutingDecisionsConfig>.
<RoutingDecisionsConfig> is the top tag of each configuration and must have an id attribute. The id attribute in
<RoutingDecisionsConfig> identifies the specific configuration, and should be a unique string value when multiple configurations exist.
|Note: There is no need to define more than one <RoutingDecisionsConfig> even though it is possible.|
<ViewSettings> enables you to set a custom view label, hover-tip, icon, etc. See How to Configure Item View Menu Button Settings.
<Caption>Signal Routing Decisions</Caption>
<Description>View for managing Signal routes through a topology</Description>