- An installation of swServerMonitorService, including the swServerMonitorService_uninstall.bat file.
- The SystemWeaver Monitor Service is properly installed.
- You must have administrator rights to the server machine.
Prior to uninstalling the service, you may want to verify the location of the monitor service if you are not sure where the installation is located. You can do this by right-clicking on the service in the Windows services window and selecting Properties. This will display the Path to executable.
- When you are ready to uninstall, start by stopping the service if it is running. To do this, right-click on the service and select Stop.
The Service Control pop-up will display the progress of the stopping operation. When completely stopped, the Status will no longer display 'Running'.
- Next, navigate to the SystemWeaver Monitor Service installation directory.
- Right-click on the swServerMonitorService_uninstall.bat file and select Run as administrator.
This will open a command prompt window and confirm a successful uninstall.
- Click OK and hit any key to close the window. The monitor service is now uninstalled.