The SystemWeaver database version gets updated from time to time. When it does, we'll announce this in our release notes. This article describes how to verify the version of a SystemWeaver database.
- The SystemWeaver swDatabaseManager utility tool
To check the version at any time (you do not need sole access to the database to do this):
- Open the swDatabaseManager.
- On the Database tab, select the Type of database you are checking.
- In Select database, enter the database information. Examples:
Database Type Example SQLite C:\MyDatabases\swdb.sqlite Oracle The TNS alias of the Oracle server. Refer to Oracle documentation for details on TNS. MS SQL Server SYS6|SQLDB-SYSWEAV-PRD
- Click Display info. The version will display in the log window to the right. In the below example, the database version is 1.42.