When I start the SystemWeaver server (either by directly executing the server or using the swTestServer GUI), I am getting a "ERROR sws - DB Integrity error".
The error is an indication that the data in the database contains orphaned parts and/attributes that do not have an owner. This must be cleaned up before the server can be started.
- Take a backup of the database.
- Open the swDatabaseManager utility included in the server installation.
- Select the Database Type and, for Select database, enter the valid path to and name of the database. For MSSQL servers, enter the server followed by the pipe character (|) and the database name.
- Click Display info to simply confirm a connection. It will display the database version #, etc.
- Click Clean lost parts. Depending on the size of the database, it will take up to approximately 2 minutes to complete. The log window will display a list of the purged, orphaned parts and attributes. The server can now be started against the database.